|Author||A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|Series||# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|Booklists||A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Below is a heading for each title. Please add your question to the appropriate title. Remember answers to all questions should be just a title/author of a book.
After Ever After
by Jordan Sonnenblick
All the Broken Pieces
by Ann Burg
Along for the Ride
by Sarah Dessen
Anything but Typical
by Nora Raleigh Baskin
by Mike Lupica
- Which book features Comerica Park?
- In which book was a character hired by Bud Selig?
- In which book was mashed potatoes the character's favorite dish in the whole world?
- In which book did the characters play on a team called The Sting?
- In which book was a character referred to as the Bishop of Bloomfield?
- In which book did a character have to secretly buy food from McDonald's?
- In which book does the character's dad work in Japan?
- The characters hang out in Equipment Room #3 in this book?
by Alex Flinn
by Kathy Mackel
The Last Thing I Remember
by Andrew Klavan
- In which book did a character watch Star Trek on YouTube?
- The main character had a bedtime of 10 p.m. in which book?
- The main character was a black belt in which book?
- The main character had a crush on Beth Summers- the junior class vice president- in which book?
- In which book did a character carry around a card with a Winston Churchill quote?
- Rat Face was a character in which book?
- In which book was a group called The Homelanders?
- In which book was a character instructed to "Find Waterman?"
by Sara Lewis Holmes
by Gordon Korman
- Three Alarm Park is a place in which book?
- In which book does a character ride a Vespa scooter?
- In which book does a character pay for a broken car window?
by Patricia McCormick
by Laura Resau
Sunrise Over Fallujah
by Walter Dean Myers
by Neal Shusterman
by Gary Paulsen
- In what book did a drink of water save a life?
- In what book did was the air full of smoke as well as blood and death?
- In what book would a .75 caliber bullet fire at eight hundred feet per second?
- In what book did a chicken enjoy toes?
- In what book did a trapdoor open up to screams?
- In what book was there a character who loved chess?
- In what book were there two dogs named William and Wallace?
- In what book did legs grow more and more tired?
- In what book did civilian spies plan an important part?
- In what book did Ebenezer Clark ask a question about the goings on out east?