|Author||A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|Series||# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|Booklists||A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Below is a heading for each title. Please add your question to the appropriate title. Remember answers to all questions should be just a title/author of a book.
After Ever After
by Jordan Sonnenblick
All the Broken Pieces
by Ann Burg
Along for the Ride
by Sarah Dessen
Anything but Typical
by Nora Raleigh Baskin
by Mike Lupica
- Which book features Comerica Park?
- In which book was a character hired by Bud Selig?
- In which book was mashed potatoes the character's favorite dish in the whole world?
- In which book did the characters play on a team called The Sting?
- In which book was a character referred to as the Bishop of Bloomfield?
- In which book did a character have to secretly buy food from McDonald's?
- In which book does the character's dad work in Japan?
- The characters hang out in Equipment Room #3 in this book?
by Alex Flinn
by Kathy Mackel
The Last Thing I Remember
by Andrew Klavan
- In which book did a character watch Star Trek on YouTube?
- The main character had a bedtime of 10 p.m. in which book?
- The main character was a black belt in which book?
- The main character had a crush on Beth Summers- the junior class vice president- in which book?
- In which book did a character carry around a card with a Winston Churchill quote?
- Rat Face was a character in which book?
- In which book was a group called The Homelanders?
- In which book was a character instructed to "Find Waterman?"
by Sara Lewis Holmes
by Gordon Korman
by Patricia McCormick
by Laura Resau
Sunrise Over Fallujah
by Walter Dean Myers
by Neal Shusterman
by Gary Paulsen
- In what book did a drink of water save a life?
- In what book did was the air full of smoke as well as blood and death?
- In what book would a .75 caliber bullet fire at eight hundred feet per second?
- In what book did a chicken enjoy toes?
- In what book did a trapdoor open up to screams?
- In what book was there a character who loved chess?
- In what book were there two dogs named William and Wallace?
- In what book did legs grow more and more tired?
- In what book did civilian spies plan an important part?
- In what book did Ebenezer Clark ask a question about the goings on out east?