|Author||A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|Series||# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|Booklists||A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- 1 Building Questions
Below is a heading for each title. Please add your question to the appropriate title. Remember answers to all questions should be just a title/author of a book.
The Boy Who Dared
The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti
In which do some boys aged 10-14 join the Jungvolk?
In which book does the main character resent finding Hugo sitting at their table every morning?
In which book does a student write an essay for school that he does not believe in?
In which book does a boy start a detective agency called "Lord Lister Detective Agency?"
In which book is dust "verboten?"
In which book does a mother admit to her disgusted and pained son, "Silence is how people get on sometimes."
In which book is it against the law to listen to foreign radio broadcasts?
In which book is a radio obtained on the black market?
In which book is Brother Worbs arrested for telling how he feels?
In which book are Karl and Rudi named as accomplices?
In which book is a printing press considered good fortune?
Shark Girl by Kelly Bingham
The Compound by S.A. Bodeen
- In which book does the main character tend a hydroponic garden? John Gillette 22:48, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
- In which book does the mother discover the flour in their pantry has gone rancid? John Gillette 22:50, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
- In which book is the main character currently reading a Stephen King novel?
- In which book does the main character have a stash of Snickers in his room?
- In which book was the mother a cellist in the symphony before her marriage?
- In which book does the main character play the trumpet?
- In which book was the name of the family dog Cocoa?
- In which book was the newest member of the family named Finnegan?
- In which book does the grandmother live in Hawaii?
- In which book was the father obsessed with nuclear war?
- In which book is the brother of the main character named Eddy?
- In which book was turducken the food for the traditional family Christmas?
Airman by Eoin Colfer
Waiting for Normal
Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor
Shooting the Moon
Shooting the Moon by Frances O'Roark Dowell
Football Genius by Time Green
Scat! by Carl Hiaasen
La Linea by Ann Jaramillo
- In which book was the boy named after the authors his papa liked?
- In which book was there a man named Don Clemente?
- In which book is the boys family in California?
- In which book does the main character kill a goat for a fiesta?
- In which book is there a train called "the people killer"?
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas
The Alchemyst: the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
Elephant Run by Roland Smith
Notes from the Midnight Driver
Notes from the Midnight Driver by John Sonnenblick
- In which book did a boy steal a car?
- In which book was a lawn gnome decapitated?
- In which book is there a character named Alexander Gregory?
- In which book was the boy driving drunk?
- In which book does a boy suffer a concussion?
- In which book does a boy play the guitar?
- In which book is Laurie Flynn the main character's best friend?
- In which book is the boy's sentence to work with Solomon Lewis?
- In which book was yiddish spoken?
- In which book did the man have emphesima?
- In which book is there a group called the Cha-Kings?
- In which book is "gotcha" a big part of the book?
Runaway by Wendelin Van Draanen